Friday, November 13, 2009

The Cinematics


I haven't really followed The Cinematics career too closely, but they seem to cross my radar every so often. When I do check their music out, I don't fall in love, but I'm also not turned off.

I think they have talent, and they do have it in them, but most often most of their music gets lost in a post-Interpol haze. Their latest effort has plenty of that as well, but, fortunately for me, I liked it enough to listen to the entire record. By doing so I was pleasantly surprised to find s few songs with more of an Echo and the Bunnymen and/or Edwyn Collins feel. This gives the record a bit more of a sheen of interest than usual, and I definitely recommend "Love and Terror."

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Cockfosters said...

http://www.zshare.net/download/684273595c16529a/

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home