Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Mylo... sort of

Sometimes there are acts that people love and talk about endlessly, and I just don't "get it." That's how it is with Mylo. I mean I don't dislike his stuff (Drop the Pressure is fun), but it's just not groundbreaking. I mean we all loved Fatboy Slim at one time, so this isn't changing theface of music. It's just fun electronic music, it's fun to dance to and works great in commercials. $$$$$. But his record gets a 5 and for the most part, now the hype hs died, maybe people have realized that. Not slaggin the guy tho, I DJ'd an event with him and he threw down roxy Music's "More than This." Impressive.

But I do love this remix. I dont know much about Amy Winehouse, but this track is great. Fuck Me Pumps (Mylo Remix) get a strong 8. Maybe he should stick to remixes. Seems to be his calling.

Amy Winehouse- Fuck Me Pumps (Mylo Remix)

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter Matthes said...

I totally with you on electronic music. I love the stuff. However, I am not into this song.

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home