Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Listen up, America! It's the Scissor Sisters!


I still can't for the life of me figure out why Scissor Sisters haven't made it big here. It can't be because they are so gay. That doesn't turn people off anymore. They look great, perform just as good and write great songs that really stick with you. All they need is a great showcase to the rest of the USA, like an awards show or something. Just one chance, that's all they need. It will happen someday, I'm sure of it.

So here's a preview from their next record, Ta Dah. From what I heard at their last show, this is one of the better new songs. But honestly they are all good. So since i give this track an 8.5, I assume the record will be and 8.5 as well. Plus it was co-written by Elton John. That's got to be worth something.

More music when I get some.

Scissor Sisters- I Don't Feel Like Dancing (LINK FIXED)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home