Monday, May 14, 2007

Parts And Labor


OK this one is not for everyone. I'll admit that right away. But I really dig Parts and Labor and am hoping for big things out of their new record.

These songs are from their third record, Stay Afraid. It's you basic indie noise rock mêlée, but what makes them above the fray is that under all the sturm and skronk, there are lovely pop songs seeping out from underneath. It may take a few listens, but I promise they are there. Give it a chance and see. I give the songs below a 9. Play them loudly, if you dare. And check out their web site for more free MP3s.

Parts And Labor- A Great Divide
Parts And Labor- A Pleasant Stay

For those who think this is a bit too "much," I promise to follow this up with some cheesy pop/hip-hop for you next.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home