Friday, December 15, 2006

Top 10 for 2006

I don't want to do this every year, but people always end up asking me. So I figured if i went to all the trouble of making a top 10 list for 2006, I should go ahead and post it here. So here it goes...

1. Lily Allen- Alright, Still
2. Arctic Monkeys- Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not
3. Yeah Yeah Yeahs- Show Your Bones
4. The Raconteurs- Broken Boy Soldiers
5. Clipse- Hell Hath No Fury
6. Jarvis Cocker- Jarvis
7. The Kooks- Inside In/Inside Out
8. Cat Power- The Greatest
9. The Rakes- Capture/Release
10. The Black Angels- Passover

I think I have actually posted something from all of the above. But just in case I missed something, or if you missed something, feel free to ask for something in the comments section.

Also, other acts/records that didn't quite make it, but should also be worth checking out in case you haven't yet:

The Bronx
Viva Voce
Camera Obscura
Lady Sovereign
Amy Winehouse
Sean Lennon
Archie Bronson Outfit
Birdman and Lil Wayne

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home