Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Fratellis


OK back to talking about bands other people are talking about. When I was in London last year the Fratellis CD was in all the listening posts at all the CD shops. I noticed it because of the cover. That's my kind of cover. I didn't hear much thereafter but sure enough, the new year is hear and folks have been abuzz with Fratellis talk. NY shows sold out too fast for me, so too bad.

You'll be hearing about them soon cuz their song is featured in the new iPod commercial. And oh how people love to figure out what song is in the iPod commercials. So now you can trump all of your friends when they ask. It's the Fratellis.

Now, I haven't seen them and I haven't heard the whole record, so I don't feel like I can really judge them yet. But I do like these songs a bit. I give them a 6.5 for fun, but they are not changing the fact that Lily Allen and Amy Winehouse will absolutely own 2007.

The Fratellis- Chelsea Dagger
The Fratellis- Henrietta

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home