Saturday, February 10, 2007

The Cooper Temple Clause (again)

OK so I have posted about these guys recently, but the record finaly came out in the UK and so I can share more with you. Actually the real reason is that I bought the import vinyl last week, and lo and behold, I am thanked in the liner notes! This is my first ever mention in liner notes, so I am pretty excited about it. Just thought I'd share.

Now the new Cooper Temple Clause record, Make this Your Own, is a bit different from their first two releases, as I had mentioned before. But the more I listen to it, the more I realize that this is basically a whole new sound for this band. It is going to take some getting used to as they have different members singing (besides Ben) and the instrumentation and recording all move in completely new directions. But I also think that their past style was a bit much for most people to "get." So maybe they will finally find the audience they deserve.

Here's the latest UK single. Some folks love it because it is somewhat Placebo sounding. See what you think. I give it a 7.5.

The Cooper Temple Clause- Waiting Game

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home